November 02, 2007

James Sagi Kirshenfeld

or

I.

"Storms are raging inside me, I cover them up with a fake smile, but you can't even allow me to pretend I'm happy."

II.

"Hold on to the weak flame that still burns, I'm embraced by the sadness of my coming to an end."

III.

"I feel so numb in the shame you put me through, I tried to get out but my broken heart is useless."

After you get hurt so many times..
you get used to it.

There are mean people in the world..
they hurt us to feel better about themselves.

They know we are stronger..
but we are the ones who cry in the end.

Useless.

IV.

"Turned your back on me one more time, another one I believed would love me, guess in the dark I saw the truth."

Always alone..
people are passing by, saying hello..
I won't see them ever again.

So tired of being the fool..
giving my kindness and greatness away
wasting myself on people who don't deserve it.

They don't appreciate it.

Now I'm the one who will turn his back..
now they will run..fast..knowing how painful it is to be ignored.

V.

"Oh little web of lies, you're the only link to reality, set me free from your grasp, I don't want to hear them anymore."

People always lie..
they're getting lost..confused..
and then they blame us.

They play games, form a web..
trying to hold on, but they're too far to come back.

I don't believe..
I don't believe, anymore.

VI.

"If I could only dive into the deepest sea..the cold water would wash my pain away, the fishes are silent, they won't hurt me."

Swim away..far away..to a new land,
a better place.

Still waiting for the one to wipe my tears..
I don't want to drown in my own sorrow..

I belong to the deep waters.

4 comments:

dare said...

kaj se je pa tebi zgodilo?

Metatron said...

enkrat lahko ugibaš... sem samski...

dare said...

v bistvu sem uganil ja.
jeba.
ce rabis, sem za kaksno pivo vedno na voljo...

Metatron said...

čeprav sem se sedaj bolj v šport vrgel imam zmeraj časa tudi za pivo... ne vem kako imaš kaj časa sedaj na novem delovnem mestu, veš pa da ga nam tukaj kar precej ostaja :)... tako, da ko imaš čas pokliči, pa se dobima